Nova 4k LED Controller LED Player, Distributor Price
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||5 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Square Meters||US $1/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||500000sqm Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MY4K
- Display Function: Video Display
- Pixel Configuration: 1R,1G,1B
- Scanning Mode: 1/4 Scan
- Display Type: LED Video Display
- IP Rating: IP40
- Indoor: LED Module
- Transport Package: Wooden Box and Flight Case
- Origin: Made in China
- Tube Chip Color: Full Color
- Pixel Pitch: 6mm
- Pixel Density: 27,777 dots / m²
- System Operating Platform: WIN XP
- Application: Advertising
- Certification: CE, RoHS, UL
- Trademark: MYLED
- Specification: 1280*1280, 960*960mm
MCTRL4K is an independent master controller developed by NovaStar with an epoch-making significance. The loading capacity of a single unit is up to 3840x2160@60Hz, which is able to meet the on-site requirements of oversized LED displays. MCTRL4K makes it easier to create stunning visual effects for users.
1) Complete video input interfaces: DP1.2 x 1, HDMI2.0 x 1, dual-link DVI x 2;
2) Supports 16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs and 4-channel optical fiber outputs and maximum loading capacity of a single unit up to 3840x2160@60Hz;
3) Supports two operating modes during dual-link DVI input: mosaic and multi-card;
4) Innovative design to enable smart configuration which has greatly shortened the time for stage preparation;
5) NovaStar's G4 engine to create stable and flicker-free pictures without scanning lines, and bring smooth images with a good sense of layering;
6) Supports NovaStar's latest pixel-by-pixel calibration technology, the process of which is fast and efficient;
7) Enables white balance calibration and color gamut mapping based on the different features of LEDs on the display to ensure the real restoration of color;
8) Screen configuration can be done at any time without PC;
9) Manual adjustment of screen brightness, which makes it much easier and quicker;
10) Multiple controllers are able to be cascaded for uniform control.
1: Power button;
2: USB interface for connecting USB drives only(unable to connect computers).
3: Operation screen
The top section of the screen displays product name (customizable) and its IP address. The meanings of other sections are described as below:
B: Current input source and its resolution, frame rate. For example, the information of two DVI sources will be displayed alternately here when dual-link DVI is selected as input.
C: Width, height and frame rate of the screen under configuration;
Supply voltage of mainboard core;
Control interface is not connected;
Operation screen is locked.
4: Knob, Pressing the knob indicates Enter or OK, rotating the knob allows us to select or adjust.
5: BACK: Back to the previous menu.
DP 1.2 interface
HDMI 2.0 interface
Dual-link DVI interface
16-channel Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet outputs
4-channel optical fiber outputs
IN: cascade input or connecting to PC for communication
Genlock type: Blackburst
Genlock loop output
AC power interface